empowered by design
A 6-Month One-on-One Mentorship
Empowered by Design is a one-on-one mentorship group for creative entrepreneurs. This group will be about digging deep, understanding your WHY so you can use the tools I give you to figure out the WHAT and the HOW.
Each month of the mentorship focuses on a different, crucial aspect of running a successful art business and you’ll receive access to the necessary resources, tutorials, tools, and homework assignments that will empower you to take action in your business. Your mentorship includes a monthly 60-Minute Mastermind call with Dionne, where you can ask any questions you have about painting, marketing, branding, social media, time management or anything else that impacts your creative business.
This group is only open to members of My Creative Connection.
Over the course of 6 months, we’ll cover 6 crucial modules:
Staging & Photography
Here’s what you’ll get in each module:
- Monthly 60-Minute Mastermind call with me, where you can receive personalized advice unique to your business
- Live Q&A with expert guests in each topic
- Weekly live videos with me
- Access to a huge library of resources
- Tutorials for the crucial skills that you need to know to be successful in your business
- Homework assignments designed to have an immediate, measurable impact on your business.
- Contests and giveaways!!! Woohoo!
- Weekly activities that will build up your confidence, mindset, and positivity.
- A business buddy program to increase accountability
- Proven strategies for success across 6 modules
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there a discount if you pay in full?
I offer a discount to those of you who pay in full because we want to reward you for committing to your success. There’s a saying that goes “those who pay, pay attention,” and I’ve found that to be true. If you’re willing to go all-in on this investment for your business, I think that’s something to be celebrated.
Is this mentorship right for me?
How do I book my one-on-one calls?
Once you’re in the group, I’ll share everything you need to know about booking your calls. Because the group has 20 people, that means time slots will be limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once you choose a time slot, you’ll be able to decide whether you prefer a phone call or a video chat.