What We Cover
- Painting Furniture and Canvases
- Selling Products & Services
- Social Media
- Running a Business
- Motivation and Mindset
How We Cover It
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Group Coaching
- Guest Experts
- Contests (and Prizes!)
- Personalized Feedback
You need this community if you…
- Are stuck in a creative rut and want to learn new artistic techniques…
- Are worried your business has plateaued…
- Want to skip the pain of learning from mistakes and get right to success…
- Feel overwhelmed by all the things you think you should be doing…
- Struggle with impostor syndrome, fear, and self-doubt…
- Could use the support, inspiration, and encouragement of hundreds of creatives…
- Want to learn from experts instead of figuring it all out yourself…
- Need personalized advice and recommendations about what to do next…
- Require accountability to stay on track…
Together is better!
Less Struggle, More Joy.
Hi, I’m Dionne!
When I started selling my art in 2010, I did what most creatives do and spent hours on the internet searching for ideas, tips, tutorials, and answers for how to DIY an entire creative business. What would sell? How would I even sell it? On top of all that, I felt like I was always playing catch up; trying to ship orders, build a website, answer emails. It was a nightmare.
When I launched the Creative Connection in 2017, it was simply so that I could share every answer I found with fellow artists and creatives who were too busy and too overwhelmed to do it for themselves. I wanted them to spend less time stressing and more time doing what they love, whether that meant creating or spending time with their family.
Not only that, but I wanted to remind them of something incredibly important:
You are worthy of all your artistic dreams.
In the past four years, The Creative Connection has helped artists just like you launch dozens of offers, businesses, and partnerships that have given them the life they’ve always dreamed of.
It’s time to get the clarity and connection you deserve.
Members of The Creative Connection get…
- Monthly furniture and art tutorials
- Access to the Tutorial & Resource Library — hundreds of trainings are recorded and saved in the group so that even new members can access them on DAY ONE
- Troubleshooting for all your art and business-related problems
- Weekly Q&A coaching calls
- Paint Challenges with prizes like free coaching calls, original works of art, paint supplies, and more!
- Interviews and demonstrations from successful artists and business owners
- Training sessions from experts in business, marketing, art, social media, mindset, sales, and branding
- Personalized advice from Dionne, including Facebook Page reviews and social media strategy
- The Better Self Book Club
- Priority access to events, spotlights, and features in Dionne’s social media feed, magazine (The Turquoise Iris Journal), live videos, and more
- Exclusive Offer: Dionne’s private group coaching program and annual retreats only available to group members!
The value of all this professional development is over hundreds of dollars a month.
Join the group today and pay less than that for an entire year of learning!
When I joined this group I was so excited to be inspired creatively and to surround myself with like minds. What I didn’t expect was the “connection” part to be so rewarding. With all the heaviness in the world right now, I’m so grateful to have a safe and loving place to come to.
The first month I was in this group it woke something up in me that I didn’t even realize was in there sleeping! It is such an amazing experience; art flows out of me like nothing I’ve done before… I don’t know what I could possibly say in words to equal the feelings of gratitude for Dionne and this group… Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for being you and doing what you do. You’ve changed my life, for the better, beyond my wildest expectations.
I’ve been a member since Spring of 2018. I joined during a time I was looking for a supportive community where “judgment” meant support, suggestions, and encouragement. What I received in return was not only all of the above but a coach who knew her stuff and wasn’t afraid to learn new things right along with us. She wasn’t afraid to share “all the things” and challenge her tribe to challenge themselves. It truly is a Creative Connection where we all learn from, and support each other. It’s such a joy to watch all the members grow from being creatives to being business owners. Not a business owner? No worries! This is still the place for all of you creatives. Come on in and stay a while (or a few years like me) and witness it firsthand.
I have ZERO regrets for investing in myself & this crazy dream mine. Dionne’s coaching style is easy-breezy all while holding you accountable… which is exactly what I needed. The artists who came together in this group not only learned from each other but also forged lifelong friendships. I’ve never experienced such a collaborative & supportive community. Just do it & don’t look back!
I can not say this enough. If you can DO IT! It has paid for itself over and over for me. I believe and it’s not just my business that has grown but myself personally. I have crossed over many hurdles that I thought were impossible because I had the voice of a little mouse! I’m not a mouse anymore.
Skip The Stress And
Accelerate Your Success
Join The Creative Connection today and take the guesswork out of building your creative empire!
Examples of Creative Business Coaching by Dionne Woods
Over the course of the next six weeks I’ll be hosting my own art retreat, attending another, and emceeing at a third! It’s safe to say that I LOVE spending time with other creatives and I’ve got enough experience to make the most out of any retreat setting. When I...
There comes a time in every artist’s journey — usually around the time that our art has taken over our homes — when we ask ourselves, “Should I start selling my art?” On paper, the idea makes sense: you want money to continue your creative hobbies and you have a...
“What would you say if you weren’t afraid?” It’s a question that echoes in my head every time I’m momentarily paralyzed by imposter syndrome. Heard of it? It’s the belief that, despite all the evidence and experience that you’re the right person for the...
Lately, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the legacies that we leave behind. I know that I want to be remembered for the community I have built and the connections I have formed with others. But, more importantly, I want to pass down the memories I have with...
In October 2022, I had the opportunity to film a special episode for BloomTV with Women Create! Thanks to the help of the amazing two-person film crew, I learned a ton of valuable information about recording and shared it in a blog post. Now that the video is out,...
Recently I was treated to a film crew at my house to film a special segment with What Women Create for the BloomTV Network! It was such an incredible experience; beautiful and surreal. They were there for two whole days, at least ten hours each, and in that time I...
Growth Mindset Quotes For Artists If there’s one thing you should know about me as a creative coach it’s that I believe mindset is the foundation for everything that an artist hopes to accomplish. My private coaching program, Empowered by Design, starts with...
There comes a point in every creative business where you start to realize that it’s not possible to do it all. Not only that, but it often becomes possible to see it all; all the opportunities for growth within your business, new offers you could sell, and how to...
Current Creative Connection Members looking for Affiliate Information?