DIY Crystal Clear Chandelier Liquid Patina
Crystal Clear Chandelier Liquid Patina gives you a beautiful low-sheen durable brush-on finish, the look of wax without all the work.
- 8 OZ.
- 16 OZ PINT.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
4. Watch Debi’s videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
TRANSFER GEL & TOP COAT + DECOUPAGE MEDIUM
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!
Register before December 8th and receive access to our LIVE prep class to have you ready to paint in January’s workshop. We’ll cover simple mechanics and techniques as well as canvas prep and tools.
$18.50 – $28.50