Vintage Linen DIY Paint
DIY Paint ™ is hands down the best artisan clay & chalk finish furniture paint in the industry.
We use only the highest quality NO VOC pigments in the industry. DIY Paint ™ is velvety soft, lusciously creamy, and creates a luxurious color dimension you have to see to believe. DIY Paint ™ is eco-friendly containing only (9) nine total ingredients, all-natural clay, and chalk-based paint. NO SANDING, NO PRIMING! If you have ever labored over sanding and then priming a piece before you even begin the fun part, you can appreciate how much time and backache this feature saves you! Besides being all-natural, eliminating these steps converted me to chalk paint for good! Well, that and the gorgeous results!
- 8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
- 32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry objects to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on the climate)
4. Apply a second coat, if needed.
5. Allow the second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
8 OZ SAMPLE, 16 OZ PINT, 32 OZ QUART
Liza Buckingham –
I love DIY Paint and especially this color for my “white” projects as it is not too stark but is still a clean, crisp white that also seems soft. Such a beautiful, all-around color! Can’t have too much of this color!